CLOTHING FOR MUSCLE AND MASS

We didn't come to take part, we came to take over

THE DIAMOND THEORY STORY

THE ONLY TRUE MUSCLE AND MASS FIT

The highest quality fabrics, world class tailoring and the Diamond Theory Cut; all this adds up to the best shirts and clothing.

T-SHIRTS, HOODIES, JERSEYS

...like you've never seen before

SHOP

WHERE PREPARATION MEETS HARD WORK

THE ONLY COMPANY DOING WHAT WE DO...

DESIGNED FOR REAL MASS AND MUSCLE

Our shirts have been designed from the ground up. We threw out the rule book when designing our clothing and took things right back to the start to accomodate for the unique shape of Bodybuilders and Strongmen. You will not find clothes like this anywhere else on the planet.

This is the Diamond Theory Cut. It has been designed from the first stitch, to the last, purely for athletes.

THE NEW STANDARD

Athletes run hot. With size comes heat, we know this. We choose only the best quality fabrics which help with heat regulation and comfort.

We don't rely on super stretchy fabrics, poly-cotton blends, hyper-stretch material... which is essentially plastic, meaning they are hot, uncomfortable and you look like sausage meat.

The Diamond Theory Cut means you get the perfect fit without relying soley on stretchy fabric.

We use 97% cotton which is breathable and lightweight. The other 3% is just elastane, which is enough to allow for maximum comfort and movement.

Your armpits, lats, biceps are problem areas that have all been designed for and there's no risk of the buttons splaying open as your pecs have also been accounted for.

ATHLETE ONLY CLOTHING

Our clothing is for serious athletes only. Those who have dedicated their lifestyles to performance. Our sizes are not small and they're designed for real athletes. We don't sell small, and the cut if purely for an athletic shape - be that Muscle (Bodybuilder) or Mass (Strongman). We pride ourselves on being the only company in the world providing fitted clothing to this elite group of dedicated people. There is no cutting corners in this sport, and we cater for those who have worked hard for what they have.